Client Implementations Associate, Tax & Quality Assurance
Vensure Employer Services Chandler, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2004, Vensure Employer Services provides PEO solutions and human resource outsourcing to small and mid-market businesses across the country. Through its subsidiaries, including VensureHR, the company processes more than $9 billion in payroll and supporting more than 300,000 worksite employees. With services including payroll, medical and voluntary benefits, workers’ compensation, risk management, and HR administration, Vensure companies support a broad spectrum of industries, allowing small business owners to cost-effectively manage HR functions and turn their attention to growth and profitability initiatives.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k w/match, PTO, paid holidays, and more!
The Implementation Associate is responsible for payroll Tax data onboarding of new clients, including working with the client company and Implementation department to gather company detail, setup of the company tax information and ensure a smooth and accurate processing of initial payroll. Provide the highest level of customer service and support to clients. Prioritize and resolve assigned tasks in case management system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed payroll tax mapping of previous payroll system
- Coordinate with departments or businesses to ensure proper tax liability coverages
- Perform upload of prior quarter tax data and validation
- Resolve complex issues regarding tax data to ensure successful implementation
- Conduct payroll tax research related to compliance as needed
- Provide detailed documentation of analysis and data import
- Review and analyze client previous payroll tax settings
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a proactive approach.
- Critical thinking skills necessary as well as attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively and possess strong customer service skills
Education and Experience
- Certified Payroll Professional certification (CPP) or Fundamentals of Payroll Certification (FPC) preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Payroll Tax experience. PEO or related industry experience preferred
Vensure Employer Services
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Vensure Employer Services