AVP of Accounting - DIRECT HIRE!! FULL TIME!!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant Vice President of Accounting for OuiPay Payroll Services will be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Accounting and providing organized and detail oriented professional services for full cycle accounting support within the Finance division of a growing financial company. They will assist in the supervision, management, and coordination of accounting personnel in their charge. This person is responsible to perform the below functions for Vensure, Inc. as well as companies that are contracted with Vensure, Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- G/L postings, fixed assets/depreciation, cost-center allocations, prepaid expenses, and accrued liabilities support.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and transactional review.
- Monthly close: allocations, income tax accruals, and timely financial statement preparation.
- Monthly revenue and expense analysis.
- Assist with budgeting, financial statement, loan covenants, cash-flow monitoring, and variance analysis.
- Organize the processing and analyze the financial statements, monthly reports, and cash flow reporting.
- Monitor and maintain integrity of the GL accounting system, specifically the chart of accounts and subaccount list.
- Correspond with banks and other agencies for issue resolution and responses to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Assist with preparation and responses for audits.
- Update and maintain policies & procedure documentation.
- Meet the contractual commitments to client(s) through timely and accurate reporting and issue resolution.
- Assist in managing the financial staff results thru coaching, counseling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and performance assessment.
- Perform other job-related and management duties as directed by supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
- Communicates effectively in individual or group situations including demonstrating active listening skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, using accurate grammatical form, and able to read and interpret written information.
- Ability to coach and develop accounting team.
- Ability to effectively interact with customer base and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- At least 7 years' experience in accounting at both a transactional & analysis level.
- Demonstrate professional written and verbal communication in individual or group applications, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, task oriented, good interpersonal skills, patience, perseverance, and follow through skills.
- Problem solving skills are mandatory as well as ability to manage resources to complete team goals.
- Experience with multi-company / divisional financials, budgeting, and job costing highly desirable.
- Experience developing systems, policies, and procedures for an accounting/finance division.
- Experience with external and internal auditing and compliance preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; strict attention to detail.
Vensure Employer Services
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Vensure Employer Services
Get fresh VP Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.