****FAST DIRECT HIRE****Payroll Compliance Practitioner (On-Site)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Traditional In-Office schedule M-F, Hybrid option after training period
The Payroll Compliance Practitioner for OuiPay Payroll Services helps support our payroll function for our growing client base. This position will be responsible for all payroll-related processing activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The senior payroll specialist position is responsible for, processing voids and tax overrides
- Responsible for being the first escalation and responds by troubleshooting any issues presented by clients.
- This position will work directly with our payroll supervisor on special projects to help assist and address our client's needs.
- Payroll specialists will work within our payroll software to run payroll, input payroll data, and prepare payroll checks
- As a senior payroll specialist you will learn our company policies, SOPs and procedures in order to deepen your payroll knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to efficiently organize work activities to meet daily and weekly deadlines
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Intermediate to strong skills in MS Office, including Excel and Outlook
- Must use logic and reasoning to make immediate decisions under pressure or tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to make proper judgment calls when presented by a situation/problem
- Work with other departments to find other resolutions
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in French (required)
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- PEO, ASO, multi-state payroll experience
- Knowledge of HR Pyramid (recommended but not required)
- Knowledge of Prism HR (recommended but not required)
With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, their total rewards programs reflects their commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
Founded in 2004, Vensure Employer Solutions provides PEO solutions and human resource outsourcing to small and mid-market businesses across the country. Through its subsidiaries, including VensureHR, the company processes more than $135 Billion in payroll and supporting more than 1 Million worksite employees. With services including payroll, medical and voluntary benefits, workers' compensation, risk management and HR administration, Vensure companies support a broad spectrum of industries, allowing small business owners to cost-effectively manage HR functions and turn their attention to growth and profitability initiatives.
Vensure Employer ServicesMontreal, QC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh ****FAST DIRECT HIRE****Payroll Compliance Practitioner (On-Site) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.