Alcohol & Drug Counselor
Veni Vidi Vici Treatment Services Bel Air, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting patients through medically assisting programs and offering techniques for handling opioid addiction. Counselor conducts group sessions and individual sessions to assist with crisis management and coping strategies. Additionally, counselor will evaluate patients’ progress during therapy. Substance abuse counselors may also need to collaborate with doctors, nurses and therapists for patients’ therapy and treatment for best overall outcome.
- Conducts individual initial assessment and evaluation interviews for service eligibility determination
- Involve families and significant others in patient’s recovery process whenever possible
- Facilitates, establishes and reviews with each patient the initial treatment plan
- Respond, as needed, to patient grievances and complaints
- Develop aftercare plans and discharge plans
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Certification or license is required.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
Veni Vidi Vici Treatment ServicesWhy Work Here?
Make a real difference to patients in need.
Opioid Treatment Program
4B North Avenue #302Bel Air, MD