The Billing Specialist will be responsible to initiate contact with patients to effectively explain the balance due and the options and process of making payment(s) in a professional and helpful manner. They must have the ability to provide solutions to the patient and assist in satisfaction of the balance or, if necessary structure payment plans.
- Responsible for ensuring all billing charges are captured in an appropriate manner
- Identifies, analyzes and reconciles billing errors or omissions
- Reviews patient account records and third-party payer issues
- Must possess the ability to follow processes and/or specific details in respect of client/customer accounts
- A high level of accuracy and quality control is required, including error free customer reports.
- Develops and maintain positive client-patient relationships.
- Must have the ability to retain multiple aspects of client requirements and carry out assignments with minimum guidance/supervision
- Accurately document and maintain records within multi-systems: ERM/Billing Platforms
- Accurately interprets and answer patient invoicing questions in respect of invoices and EOB’s
- Builds and maintains a professional rapport with patients, providers, clients and team members to resolve any patient questions
- Accommodates schedule changes when necessary being flexible/versatile/reliable and trustworthy in the performance of the job.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum 2+ Year Degree and/or combination of education or experience in RCM healthcare-patient receivables.
- 2+ Years’ experience working with RCM medical software – billing/coding
- ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) billing preferred
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel, Work and Outlook skills
- Language fluency in Spanish is a plus
Vengroff Williams, Inc.
Why Work Here?At Vengroff Williams Inc we are delivering the Power of Experts and Automation. Our value is optimized in 4 focused areas: Credit to Cash, Subrogation, Revenue Cycle Management, and Collections Business Process Outsourcing. Founded in 1963, with over $15 billion under management, VWi is a leading business-services provider relied upon by more than 2,000 global clients to transform their businesses into leaner, more dynamic, agile and efficient operations. With a consultative approach to providing a full range of end-to-end solutions, VWi’s enterprise solution team delivers a highly automated and optimized environment for our clients. VWi delivers services globally with a core focus upon onshore delivery under a highly automated managed BPO offering.
Full Employee Benefit Package & 401(k)