- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Venesco LLC is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the SG3Q Branch Chief of Capability, Development and Integration located at DHHQ for the Air Force Medical Readiness Agency (AFMRA) in Falls Church, VA.
This position will require you to be onsite.
This position will require a favorable Tier I (NACI) background check.
- Use office automation software, such as Microsoft Office, to create and edit documents, presentations, graphics, tables, electronic drafts and electronic mail.
- Update existing databases or spreadsheets. Review, edit and update documents to include checking for correct format, spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. Prepare and submit documents in appropriate formats in accordance with IAW Air Force Handbook (AFH) 33-337, The Tongue and Quill.
- Receive telephone calls, greet visitors and determine the nature of the calls or visits; screen for requests that can be handled without assistance.
- Update and maintain office procedures to ensure effective and efficient operations. Assist division personnel in locating and selecting the appropriate guidelines, references, and procedures for application to specific taskings and inquiries. Ensure correspondence and communication with returned calls, emails and faxes are promptly addressed within one (1) business day.
- Manage divisions’ TDY approval process. Coordinate and track all division funded and cross organizational TDYs. Plan and coordinate travel arrangements for executives within 24 hours of request in the Defense Travel System (DTS). Travel arrangements shall include making reservations, scheduling transportation, securing protocol/area clearances, preparing travel itineraries and preparing travel orders based on general travel intentions or known preferences of the traveler IAW established travel regulations. All military and government civilian travel must be IAW the JTR Uniformed Service members and Department of Defense (DoD) Civilian Employees at: http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/Docs/perdiem/JTR.pdf
- Maintain and collect requests for office supplies as requested and approved by the SG3Q Branch Chief. All requests will be coordinated with the Government Purchase Card Holder for the Directorate for ordering and receipt of supplies and equipment.
- Attend meetings and record meeting minutes and action items as requested by the government leads to obtain clear, concise, and accurate minutes so that decisions, recommendations and/or courses of action can be quickly made. Establish draft suspense list of all meeting actions. Track and monitor all unit department administrative suspense dates to ensure all suspense actions are completed in a timely and efficient manner. Provide meeting minutes to the Government within five (5) business days of the conclusion of the meeting IAW CDRL A002.
- Review, process and route all incoming and outgoing correspondence, reports and other written materials submitted for review, and coordinate for signature.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conference calls. Manage executives’ schedule/calendars. Provide administrative support as needed at AF supported conferences, e.g., Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS).
- Assist the government with records management, to ensure that files are filed according to policy; archive expiring files into archive folder; delete duplicate files according to the Records Custodian; and support the Division Chief of Records with the management of Division files IAW Air Force Instruction (AFI) 33-322, Records Management Program.
- Manage tasks received and sent via Task Management Tool (TMT) for coordination.
- Maintain organizational SharePoint site ensuring up to date documents are logically organized, accurate and posted in timely manner.
- An Associate’s degree in communications, business management/administration, or related degree.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ of related work experience in preparing and editing executive documents.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ of related work experience in working with senior level DoD, other federal government agencies, or private sector companies.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication skills. Knowledgeable in software applications to include MS-Office and SharePoint.
- Proficient in coordinating video and audio conference calls, and maintaining webpages and databases.
- Experience with working with TMT and the DTS is desired, but if contractor personnel does not have this experience they must complete DTS, TMT and Action Officer (AO) training within 60 calendar days (or next available class) of start date.
Venesco LLC, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Venesco is committed to administering all employment and personnel actions on the basis of merit and free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Consistent with this commitment, we are dedicated to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
AddressFalls Church, VA
Get fresh Executive Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.