POSITION TITLE: IT Project Manager REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
IT Project Manager is responsible for performing all duties required to implement IT Projects for Vendorin.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS POSITION
- Responsible for serving as Project Manager for all IT related projects
- Leverage online Project Management tool to manage project timelines and tasks
- Ability to work several projects concurrently
- Build project templates for repetitive projects
- Serve as primary point of contact with external parties on all Vendorin projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to work with others at all levels within Vendorin and the client organization.
- Ability to focus on program/project details while managing multiple complex projects.
- Ability to lead a technical discussion with a client or partner's IT staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adjust to exceptional circumstances such as implementation of new products
- Ability to adapt to the demands of a quickly growing and changing organization.
- Ability to perform duties under loose supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-year University degree preferred.
- Experience with formal project management methodologies and willingness to obtain Project Management Certification.
- Experience working with staff at multiple levels within a client organization.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.Experience implementing financial services solutions for corporations is a plus.
Why Work Here?Our company connects with most ERP systems, provides a direct connection to electronically enabled suppliers, pro-actively engages with and enrolls suppliers not already in the Vendorin Payment Network for electronic payment, and combines multiple electronic payment methods into a comprehensive payment solution that lowers costs, streamlines processes, and delivers improved margin through increased discount capture.
Work for a company in growth mode with opportunity for your professional development and a great employee culture!