IG Clerk (Law Firm) 1150
Vendor Direct Solutions LLC San Diego, CA
- Expired: July 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vendor Direct Solutions is a market leader in law firm and organization information management consulting and outsourcing. We are currently seeking candidates that have experience as a Records Clerk to work at established client law firm in San Diego, CA.
Vendor Direct Solutions is not a temp or recruiting agency. We are a Full-time employer. Vendor Direct Solutions offers competitive salary and benefits, which includes 10 paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k).
- Creating and maintaining files according to established policies and procedures.
- Data entry of all records into the client records management database.
- Researching, retrieving, and delivering documents and boxes as requested.
- Prepare records for offsite warehouse storage as necessary. Ensure compliance of company retention/destruction policies.
- Locate files at client request for temporary use outside of the department.
- Follow-up on files that have been released outside of the department to guarantee records are returned in a timely manner.
- Work cooperatively with various levels of legal assistants, paralegals, attorneys, partners, managing partners, and administration.
- Research & problem solve issues pertaining to locating requested records.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
**The job duties listed above are not an exhaustive list of every task the Records Clerk will perform, but are intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Candidates may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
- Demonstrated proficiency in records management databases.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications.
- Requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality; work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to push, pull, bend, twist, and work standing up for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Relevant experience and training in front office administration is preferred
Vendor Direct Solutions LLC
AddressSan Diego, CA
LegalView all jobs at Vendor Direct Solutions LLC