IG Clerk (Law Firm) 1046
Vendor Direct Solutions LLC San Francisco, CA
- Expired: October 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Maintaining files according to established policies and procedures.
- Scanning documents into the client records management database.
- Retrieving and delivering documents/boxes as requested.
- Prepare records for offsite warehouse storage as necessary. Ensure compliance of company retention/destruction policies.
- Locate files at client request for temporary use outside of the department.
- Follow-up on files that have been released outside of the department to guarantee records are returned in a timely manner.
- Work cooperatively with various levels of legal assistants, paralegals, attorneys, partners, managing partners, and administration.
- Research & problem solve issues pertaining to locating requested records.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
**The job duties listed above are not an exhaustive list of every task the IG Clerk will perform, but are intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Candidates may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
- Experience with Document Management Systems
- Minimum one year of legal records experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications.
- Requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality; work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to push, pull, bend, twist, and work standing up for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Relevant experience and training in front office administration is preferred.
- Vendor Direct Solutions, LLC offers competitive benefits, including 10 paid Holidays, paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, and 401(k).
Vendor Direct Solutions LLC
AddressSan Francisco, CA
LegalView all jobs at Vendor Direct Solutions LLC