Vendor Direct Solutions is a market leader in law firm and organization information management consulting and outsourcing. We are currently seeking candidates that have experience as a Facilities/ Hospitality Clerk to work at established client law firm in San Francisco, CA.
Vendor Direct Solutions is not a temp or recruiting agency. We are a full-time employer. Vendor Direct Solutions offers competitive salary and benefits, which includes 10 paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k).
The ideal candidate must be organized, have a strong sense of prioritization, and ability to multi-task. This position requires all candidates’ to have experience with facilities operations, vendor relations, and hospitality; including general office administrative duties when needed.
- Planning, scheduling, and implementation of conference room setups.
- Assist with coordinating special Firm events including cocktail receptions, workshops, training sessions, and client meetings.
- Order and restock general office and kitchen supplies.
- Keep Firm office/office spaces in professional appearance.
- Coordinate with and manage various vendors to provide responsive facilities maintenance and repair.
- Conduct daily walk through of space - noting any office maintenance needed.
- Assist Facilities Manager with space planning including office moves and other construction matters.
- Assist Facilities Manager with disaster prevention and recovery planning, fire drills, and emergency procedures.
- Daily pickup and/or distribution of mail and packages.
- Process USPS Mail, FedEx, and other courier-packages.
- Occasional Reception duties as needed.
- Assist with invoice coding, coding of Firm credit statements.
**The job duties listed above are not an exhaustive list of every task the candidate will perform, but are intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. They may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
- Knowledge of general office facility maintenance.
- Skilled in using xerographic (copy) equipment, including models for color and black & white copies.
- Understanding of postal equipment, including standard shipping software.
- Experience with video conferencing equipment, teleconferencing equipment, projection and wireless microphones.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Keyboarding and windows PC skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, bend, twist, and work standing up for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
- 2 years of related experience in the office services legal environment.