We are seeking a proven Enterprise SaaS Sales Account Executive, who can hit the ground running, leveraging VDS’s market leadership position in the legal professional services vertical. Although not an absolute requirement, prior experience selling enterprise software and office equipment is a big plus. We are open to location, but primarily looking to fill position in Los Angeles and CA.
VDS provides innovative solutions for document management from the creation to destruction of documents and media within the professional services space. The position provides the opportunity to design, consult, sell and implement all tools required for the process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota.
- Qualify sales opportunities based on VDS’s sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria.
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Professional Services, and Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns.
- Become proficient in our product and technology solution, including the ability to conduct high level product demonstrations.
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within your accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Be comfortable selling at the “C-level” (Managing Partner, COO, CIO, CMO, Chief Experience Officer, etc.).
- Work with our key partners in presenting joint value propositions.
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business.
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and up-selling new products and services.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Three years’ experience selling software or SaaS solutions to C-Level executives.
- Experience selling office equipment including copiers, scanners.
- Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running.
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics.
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills.
- Extremely organized and able to handle many pipeline accounts at one time.
- Four year College degree; required.
- Three years of software sales experience.