As a Sales Coordinator, you could be part of a select team focused on creating brand awareness in the clean energy sector as well as building relationships with our customers. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and oversee staff and marketing initiatives.
Regardless of what your college major is or what experience you have, you can become part of our dynamic team and grow your career in a forward thinking company.
· Work best in a competitive, team-oriented environment
· Challenge yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts
· Consider yourself to be self-motivated, possessing strong leadership skills
· Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself
· Primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling, consultation and coordination of marketing outreach campaigns
· Thrive working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
· Generate leads from customer referrals.
· Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
· Acting as liaison between the company and the customer - follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
· New business development.
· Marketing strategies and community outreach development
· Great communication skills and a professional presence
· Self motivated go-getter.
· Excellent time management abilities.
· Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
· Be passionate about making a difference in your community and the clean energy sector
· Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
The candidates we are seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast pace environment. The following college degrees/ experiences are best suited:
· 2 - 4 Years of Military Experience
· Business Administration
· Customer Service
· Athletic Experience
· Public Relations
· Restaurant Experience
· Retail Experience
· Sports Management
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager