We areactively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Specialist to work on ground breaking campaigns with an advertising and marketing firm in the local region. Our innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, our firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest telecommunications firms in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Marketing Specialist position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and consumer market research. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department. The entry level Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
Entry Level Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage campaigns with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Problem solve and make professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the services that the firm’s clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Requirements for the Entry Level Marketing Assistant:
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends for special events.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in related field
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why work here?
- Full Training for all entry level positions!
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager