Assistant Manager at Growing Retailer: Flower Mound
- Posted: over a month ago
At Velvet Box, it is our passion to change people's lives so they can feel better about themselves. No matter whether they feel frustrated or disconnected, when they walk into Velvet Box, we help them learn, and feel supported. When our guests leave our stores, they feel excited to try something new.
If you love the idea of being a compassionate educator and product expert, Velvet Box is for you.
If you are curious to determine if you're a fit for Velvet Box check out the questions below:
- Are you a dependable team player who likes to work a flexible schedule?
- Do you pave your own way and work at a fast pace on multiple tasks at a time?
- Are you capable of being detail-oriented while maintaining your independence?
- Are you able to choose an up-lifting attitude that supports a safe and inviting environment?
- Are you interested in growing in a culture that promotes servant leadership and individuality?
- Are you the kind of person that can connect with people while challenging them and facilitating change?
If you answered yes, we want to meet you! We work every day to develop leaders and guide all team members in hopes that they will achieve their full potential. In addition, we listen and respect our teams' feedback so we can respond to their diverse needs. We are committed to helping our team members, from all walks of life feel welcome, valued and respected which is why we have a great amount of longevity in our team members.
Here are some benefits you can expect:
- Up to 80 hours per year of PTO for all full-time employees!
- 401k Enrollment after 1 year of employment!
- Healthcare discounting through Freshbenies discount program at no cost to you!
- Thorough luxury sales training worth thousands of dollars!
- A culture that promotes growth, encouragement and diversity!
The Assistant Manager should treat the store as if the store were their own business. We're a growing company and we want to make sure we have the right people, in the right seats throughout our organization who are ready to reach new heights and take on new challenges together.
Take a quick look at just a few responsibilities you would have as a Velvet Box Assistant Manager:
- Assist in Meeting Store and Personal Sales Goals
- Customer Service and Experience
- Merchandising and Displays
- Assist Store Manager in Resolving Staff Issues
- Promoting a safe, warm, and inclusive environment
We encourage you to Apply Below and you're sure to have a fantastic experience while getting paid at the same time!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressFlower Mound, TX
RetailView all jobs at Velvet Box