Swift / iOS Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
THIS ROLE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR C2C, VISA SPONSORSHIP, OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
We are looking for a remote iOS developer for our client! Development will include building customized UI (e.g., forms, dashboards, charts, and graphs) and connecting UI to back-end services via RESTful APIs. Developers will follow Agile software methodologies and collaborate well within a team environment.
- Design, build, test, and deploy applications for iOS platforms
- Creates application specifications, diagrams, flow charts and other documentation to support the design and development if needed.
- Build out Swift shared library for common features/services
- Collaboration in a team environment to define, design, and deploy new features
- Debug and fix application bugs
- Maintain high standard of code quality and coverage.
- Use of SonarQube software to inspect code
- Continuous unit and integration testing to achieve 100% code coverage
- Daily Stand Ups (DSUs) – 15-minute team meetings to give daily updates
- Meet deadlines for completed tasks and software releases
- Show demo of work to customers
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented principles
- Agile software development methodology
- Agile software development tools (Atlassian, GitLab)
- Proficient in Swift and understanding of its ecosystems
- Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Source code version control (Git, Subversion, CVS)
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Experience with Unit and Integration Testing
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer-related field
- 5 years minimum of professional software engineering experience with at least 2 years in Swift development
Must be able to obtain a VA PIV card after starting work.
This role is remote and will remain remote!
THIS ROLE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR C2C, Visa Authorization, or GC Holders.
Powered by JazzHR
Velocity Works, LLC
AddressNorth Charleston, SC
TechnologyView all jobs at Velocity Works, LLC