Contracts Analyst / Legal Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Contracts Analyst will provide professional contract management support and assistance to our Client’s Procurement, Sourcing and Legal Departments. You will be a part of a team to extract and migrate metadata from all current agreements into a Microsoft Excel file that will be imported into the Client’s new contract management system.
This position is for a 3 month assignment. This is an independent contractor full-time temporary position. All contractors will sit on site in our Conshohocken headquarters.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Manually review legal agreements and identify key information, collectively called metadata.
- Systematically and manually enter metadata from each agreement into an Excel spreadsheet to be uploaded into the system.
- Separate multiple agreements from one PDF to separate PDFs by agreement (when required; training will be provided) using Adobe Acrobat.
- Periodically audit metadata to ensure the correct metadata has been captured
- Assist the project manager with all project related requests
- Make recommendations to project manager for improvements to the process
- General knowledge of different agreement types: Master Service Agreement (MSA), Statement of Work (SOW), Amendment, End User Licensing Agreement (EULA), etc…
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and exceed goals.
- Organizational skills and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Professional, effective, and persuasive communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to articulate issues and potential recommendations to project manager
- Knowledge of contract components
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Paralegal or Legal Assistant experience preferred
- Familiarity with a contract management software tool (preferred)
- 2-4 years of relevant contract administration experience
Velocity Procurement LLC
Get fresh Contracts Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.