Clinical Research Coordinator Sr
Velocity Clinical Research Edgewater, FL
- Posted: 22 days ago
We are now recruiting for Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC) to conduct and manage multiple clinical trials according to the study protocol, perform collection of clinical data points, and provide seamless customer service to the patients attending the site.
We have multiple openings; the level will be commensurate with your education and experience. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
We have CRC positions available at multiple locations. See other postings in CA | CO | FL | ID | IN | OH | OR | RI | TX | UT | WA
Velocity Clinical Research’s integrated approach requires CRC’s to provide excellent care for patients and high-quality data to sponsors. The role of our Coordinators is paramount to achieving our objectives; as a CRC you may be responsible for the following tasks:
- Implement and coordinate assigned clinical trials including start-up, vendor management, subject recruitment, source development review, scheduling subjects, protocol training, collection of regulatory documents, conducting visits, ensuring data is entered in a timely manner and all queries are resolved, managing and reporting adverse events, serious adverse events, and deviations, implementing new protocol amendments, providing all closeout reports.
- Apply project management concepts to manage risk and improve quality in the conduct of a clinical research study
- Develop, coordinate, and implement research and administrative strategies to successfully manage assigned protocols.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with coworkers, leadership, study subjects, sponsors, CROs, and vendors.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- We have multiple openings – your level will be commensurate with your education and experience.
- The minimum requirement to be considered for a CRC I is an Associate degree or a combination of equivalent training and relevant industry experience
- 1 years' work experience in clinical research or clinical research site environment is desirable
- High level of attention to detail
- Personable, able to build rapport with patients with ease
- Motivated about a career in clinical research
- Excellent planner, organized approach to work
- Confirmation of your application – if you don’t see it check your junk mail folder.
- A key part of the review process is to evaluate your Candidate Profile with job requirements; therefore, please make sure your profile is accurate and extensive to give you the best opportunity for us to get to know you!
- Watch for an email or text from us to keep up with your application status.
Eligible Employees are offered a comprehensive selection of benefits they may choose to elect including:
- Multiple Velocity subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- FSA and HSA with employer matching accounts
- Velocity matching 401k plan
- Velocity Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D
- Accident Insurance • Critical Illness • Voluntary Employee, Spouse and Child Life and AD&D
To be considered you must apply at VelocityClinical.com/Careers
Velocity Clinical Research
HealthcareView all jobs at Velocity Clinical Research