Digital Marketing Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As one of Vaughan’s renowned automotive car dealers that continues to grow, we are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our full-time team. Our workplace prides itself on a long-standing reputation of hard-working and dedicated individuals. If you are an energetic individual, driven to succeed on a personal and professional level, this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a professional individual with demonstrated judgment, initiative, and the ability to work independently and as part of our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Vella’s Auto Sales & Leasing digital marketing initiatives across various channels and platforms to drive engagement, leads, sales, and loyalty to all of its divisions
- Work directly with team to promote and drive traffic to the website and social media platforms
- Create and implement digital analytics tracking, tagging, and targeting strategies
- Use data analytics to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and tagging strategy
- Manage analytic and tag management accounts (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Resolve bugs and erroneous analytics tags using Google Analytics
- Create dashboards using Google Analytics to measure the efficacy of marketing initiatives across various platforms
- Research and perform data analysis to provide reports on web usage, user engagement, and behavioral analytics on the website and email campaigns
- Identify and report on patterns and trends in marketing results and online activity
- Analyze digital marketing data and user behavior patterns to provide insight and optimize user engagement and improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Monitor site and campaign traffic to determine cross-promotion, cross-sell, and lead-generating opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in Media Management and Advertising
- Google AdWords certification an asset (or other equivalent designation)
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience required
- Email marketing experience with Hootsuite and Constant Contact an asset
- Experience with Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Google Data Studio for data analysis and presentation
- Expertise in creating dashboards in Google Analytics and transforming data from multiple sources
- Experience working with digital advertising platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, DoubleClick Manager) and Search Engine Optimization
- Good understanding of SEO and SEM
- Experience integrating web analytics platforms with CRM systems
- Experience presenting reports and strategic recommendations to clients
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in high volume, fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to work effectively as a team player
As the job is to be performed onsite, during these unprecedented times, all the necessary precautions have been implemented in the workplace to comply with health and safety measures surrounding Covid-19 (i.e. Plexi-glass barriers, personal protective equipment, etc.).
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vella's Auto Sales & Leasing
260 Jevlan DriveScarborough, ON
Get fresh Digital Marketing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!