This position is located in Phenix City, AL.
Description: Vectorply is a dynamic market driven company with a strong focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations. The Customer Account Specialist’s responsibilities are very diversified, handling every aspect from order entry to customer delivery. As a member of the Sales Team, a CAS represents the company to customers and distributors. They understand our production capabilities and possess a knowledge of our industry so they can best help those wanting to buy our materials. One of Vectorply’s mission statements is, “make it easy for our customers to do business with us” and Customer Account Specialists ensure this mission is fulfilled.
- Four-year degree (preferred)
- Two years customer service experience (preferred)
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Outgoing personality and strong initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Sales Territory Support – 80% of time
- Participate in daily production meetings and relay pertinent information to territory Sales Manager.
- Support Sales Manager by learning customer specifics and assisting with their goals.
- Maintain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of composite materials and Vectorply’s production.
- Promptly address customer and distributor inquiries via phone and email.
- Facilitate sample requests, quotes, new customer communications and other customer focused tasks.
- Connect with customers/distributors developing trusting relationships where your goal is to make it easy to do business with us.
- Occasional travel for events, tradeshows and/or customer visits. Administrative – 20% of time
- Work within operating systems to enter orders, inquire about inventory and review sales history to make informed decisions associated with ensuring product delivery according to customer expectations.
- Manage assignments pertaining to reporting, internal communication and general operations.
- Meet or exceed annual goals.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Protect confidential information.
- Other duties as required.