As a Program Manager - Innovation Consultant, you impact and help execute Vectorform's innovation offerings and services. The Program Manager - Innovation Consultant will be supporting the larger Innovation Consultancy team with a focus on Vectorform's strategic upfront client engagements. This position involves innovation management, facilitation, product management, scope definition, and support of proposals and repeat business opportunities. The successful candidate should have a strong desire and ability to be a catalyst for growth, ensuring program objectives are met and innovations realize the desired business impact.
- Incorporate program management best practices into client innovation engagements
- Assist in executing Vectorform innovation sessions with clients, including preparation and facilitation, factoring in client requirements, and a focus on meeting deliverables
- Contribute to the evolution of the Consultancy by further developing innovation tools and practices with the team
- Make real-time decisions with teams during preparation, facilitation, and delivery phases to ensure requirements are met and value is being maintained. May require improvisation and adaptability of skills during facilitation.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control, and close client engagements and the encompassed projects
- Understand the full suite of Innovation Consultancy product offerings and tools; customize product development opportunities
- Understand client background and context during the project to prepare future consulting and product development opportunities
- Lead project teams on defining roles, ensuring accurate preparation, and help conducting retrospectives to be used in enhancing future offerings
- Support account directors and definition teams during transition from Innovation Consultancy to innovation portfolio management
- Mastery of the Vectorform unique ideas and methods of the Innovation Consultancy practice.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Foster effective relationships with clients
- Manage multiple innovation tasks or projects as they run through the client-specific innovation process
- Work onsite with local client up to 20-32 hours per week
- Customize Innovation Consultancy tools for client specific needs and culture
- Customize and run weekly, monthly, and yearly metrics reports related to the engagement and the portfolio
- Organize, task and run meetings, and track progress on multiple simultaneous initiatives to the caliber of our Director, VP and C-Level stakeholders
- Manage technical resources and part-time support personnel on execution level interim project support tasks (client, VF, or vendor) as needed
- Collaborate internally to develop new toolsets to the IC offering based on experience with client
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Formal program or project management training or certification (PMP, CSM, PINCE2, etc); agile methodologies are a significant plus
- Familiarity with operational management and tasking
- Ability to recognize the need for, as well as, to execute Change Management
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, and business intelligence tools are a plus
Innovation thrives when it's informed by diverse perspectives and people. Vectorform is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro