- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our Decatur, IL field operations. The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members to ensure career development, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain safe, compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Ensure the Vector culture and safety programs are nurtured and promoted within our organization
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve productivity and ensure quality expectations are defined and achieved
- Schedule resources and establish good communication within the field
- Ensure vehicles, equipment, tools and material are safe, reliable, available and meet requirements
- Train, mentor and develop your teams
- Develop, track and submit required reporting
- Degree in Business, Construction Management or related field
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role in a construction environment
- Leadership experience
- Vector covers a large geographical range so this individual must have the ability to regularly travel within the US to assigned projects - Up to 80% at times
- Possess a valid Drivers License with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Normal hours of work are 45 hours a week, Monday to Friday; hours and days of the week may vary and are not guaranteed
- Vector is a drug and alcohol free workplace. Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Get fresh Field Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.