Design Engineer and Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Utilize your skills as an organized project manager and designer to be part of a fast-growing industry set for huge potential in the marketplace:
Vector Technology Systems (VTS)
We are committed to becoming the leading national provider of professional services in the 3D printing and other aspects of manufacturing. We are committed to excellence. In addition, we are passionate about contributing our time and financial resources to charities locally and throughout the world. Last year, we provided enough money to provide more than 500,000 meals for the hungry. We assisted in providing more than 160 homeless people housing. We also provided a great deal of support to Operation Smile see www.operationsmile.org as well as a variety of other causes.
The job will involve overseeing VTS's customer and internal projects. In this position, you will be involved in both design services and the structuring and implementation of project management. Your position will further involve developing budgets and being part of those who give final approval to all design work completed. Familiarity with project management systems such as MS Project or monday.com is a prerequisite.
Designer and Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a budget and critical path for each project
- Oversee the Design Process
- Manage the team as they set up each room
Designer and Project Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A Master’s level degree is preferred.
- At least two (2) years of 3D design, CAD, and project management experience are required.
- Management and leadership skills
- CAD software skills and experience.
- You should be skilled with computer-aided design (CAD) software, such as Solidworks or Rhino.
Regardless of the nature of the college degree obtained, in-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering is important. Knowledge in the area of electrical circuitry and/or electrical engineering is preferred.
At least 2 years of design and project management experience is required.
This is a high-level position requiring a high level of expertise. The right candidate should be a perfectionist. Working well with prospective and actual clients is a prerequisite.
- Maintain consistent and good relationships with existing and prospective clients. Must document all communications in our CRM.
- Regularly meet with staff to update and engage them in project management details.
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with coworkers and clients.
- Excellent communication skills (phone and person in communications)
Additional Essential Skills
- Proactive and Responsive
- Analytical and well organized.
- Must be able to learn and effectively use project management systems.
- Positive and a motivator of others.
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in using a CRM.
For the right candidate, this position shall offer stability, material upside, and a challenging workplace within a culture of safety, creativity, and excellence. We pride ourselves on our ethics, the excellence of our employees and their work, and overall responsiveness. Based in Phoenix, Arizona, with a national scope of clientele. To learn more, visit our website www.vts.llc.com.
Our employees enjoy excellent compensation, profit or revenue participation, and an excellent benefits package, which includes major medical (including dental, vision coming, and disability), a generous paid-time-off (PTO) program, and firmwide holidays.
VTS believes in a true team/collaborative approach. For this position, the person will be guaranteed very good compensation and benefits. Further, to the extent that you fully engages with existing and new customers to optimize results, and performs to the high standards of the Company, then you will earn significant bonuses.
VTS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and values how we are different and, in fact, unique.. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or other attributes or issues protected by law. We encourage difference. We believe that difference combined with collaboration breeds Innovation, and VTS is about Innovation.
Vector Technology Systems
1324 N Farrell Ct Suite 112 85233Gilbert, AZ
Get fresh Manager Design jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.