Customer Support Representative I - 36798
- $17 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Location: Candidates that can commute to the Clinton, Mississippi office are preferred. Highly qualified candidates will be considered for remote work.
Client: Government Contract
Contract Duration : 6 months+, with very likely extension
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and Paid Holiday
Customer Support Representatives ESA V Bureau of Prisons DOJ Service Desk
Our client is hiring Customer Service Representatives in Clinton, Mississippi. This position will support several customers within the Department of Justice. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering calls, logging the calls in the ticketing system, and providing the customers with rapid and accurate answers and information. This will require the individual to possess an IT background, so he or she can assist customers in troubleshooting and resolving problems. Support provided is governed by Service Level Agreements in place with the customer and include number of call responses, length of calls, etc. The ability to interface well with customers at various levels of seniority in a variety of different fields is essential to success in this position, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our Service Desk operation is staffed 24 x 7 x 365 and most staff will work on staggered shifts during that timeframe but must be willing to work any shift as business needs change. Must already have or be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Clearance with the Department of Justice. Candidate should be able to work on multiple teams and projects as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Handle Tier 1 service desk escalations through tickets, chat, email, or phone
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Support mobility devices
- Provides a single, identified point of contact for all Service Desk and change request services
- Updates and maintains Service Desk records in accordance with established support procedures
- Performs account password administration and processes new user account requests
- Develops, maintains, and executes standard Service Desk operating procedures
- Follows security requirements as requested by the Government Security Officer
- Monitors customer problems to ensure prompt, satisfactory service/resolution is being provided, if necessary call the user to update them on progress
- Processes standard change request (ITSM tickets) for Installations, Moves, Adds, and Changes (IMAC's)
- Remain on queue and available to assist end users during specified shift, excluding approved breaks, lunches, or off queue time approved by your Manager, Supervisor, and/or Team Lead
- Manages the user's expectations; provide information that will give details for a possible resolution or when they can expect to be contacted again
- Must already have or be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Clearance with the Department of Justice
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 3+ years of applicable work experience
- US Citizenship
- Previous Service Desk Experience
- Ability to run reports
- Experience supporting Windows 10 and MS Office 365
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing work requirements, multiple tasks and priorities, and be able to exercise discretion.
- Experience with Active Directory and identity management systems, adding and modifying users, fulfilling user account requests, and troubleshooting
- Experience with two-factor authentication, password resets, PIV setup, and device management
- Experience with VoIP and mobile phone activation and hardware and software requests
- Skilled in virtual meeting environments
- Experience with HID and physical point of entry authentication systems
- Experience using IT ticketing systems (Remedy, ServiceNow, JIRA, etc)
- Strong analytical and follow through skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple areas within IT to accomplish assignments
- Ability to work well independently on defined tasks
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work any shift, morning, evening, or overnight on a 24 x 7 x 365 schedule. Rotational work on holidays is required. Flexible Schedule, startup schedule may require different hours.
Vector Talent Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information.
Vector Talent Resources, Inc.Reston, VA
BusinessView All Vector Talent Resources, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.