Vector Surgical is an award winning medical device company. Small yet dynamic, we are growing quickly and looking for an outstanding individual for our Medical Device Inside Sales role. This position is ideal for an individual who wants to leverage his or her knowledge of sales to the medical device industry, or a person with a medical background who wants to try sales.
The Medical Device Inside Sales position involves working with physicians and hospitals to present our innovative medical devices. The position has diverse responsibilities ranging from sales to marketing to company operations. Engage your creativity as each day brings new challenges! We are looking for high energy, smart, innovative professionals.
· Present our medical devices to physicians, explaining the clinical function and benefits
· Drive sales to hospitals through persistent, organized follow-up
· Engage in face to face sales with physicians at medical conferences
· Maintain a thorough understanding of clinical issues relevant to our products
· Other diverse responsibilities include marketing, product development, production and company operations
· Outstanding verbal and grammatical communication skills, exuberant professional energy when communicating
· Excellent command of details
· Self-directed follow up
· Expertise in ACT, Excel and Word are important
· Experience in medical sales industry is a wonderful asset, but not required
We continue to grow and opportunities abound! As a team member, your talents and contributions are welcomed and recognized! Full or part time; minimal travel. This is an office-based position located in Brookfield, Wisconsin; relocation is not provided.
Qualified applicants are highly polished professionals who want to help improve the quality of care for cancer patients.