Customer Support Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
At Vector Security We Think Big, Do the Right Thing, and Make a Difference Every Day! If this is how you like to work, we’d like to invite you to join our team as a Customer Support Representative.
We offer great benefits, a competitive salary, and growth opportunities. We think you’ll find what you want here because what we do matters - to us, our customers, and most of all, our team members.
The Customer Support Representative job will be onsite in Gainesville VA.
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for answering inbound customer calls and electronic requests in a timely fashion to assist customers with their issues, including providing information about their system or to provide troubleshooting. Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers at all times. Support Data Center in completing code changes on an as-needed basis to ensure timely customer support.
What You’ll Do:
Handling Inbound Customer Service and Technician Overflow Calls
- Answer phones and complete calls as per metrics
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather information and deliver solutions to the customer.
- Manage customer calls and help them with emergency active alarm events.
- Provide reports or work order summaries from D365, InSite, or MASterMind as per customer requests
- Regularly check CS Review cases to ensure accuracy and efficient response times.
- Support technicians related to current service needs as required for overflow or during shifts with limited or no technical support.
- Complete a minimum of 10 Code Change requests per shift
- Analyze the delegated requests received by Sales and leadership regarding basic alarm panel programming and provide solutions.
What You’ll Need:
- High School or equivalent qualification.
- 1-2 Years experience in customer service industry.
- Customer Service Oriented - Talking to customers on the phone, provide resolutions efficiently.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Team Mindset.
- Conflict Resolution.
What You’ll Get:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer a comprehensive“Total Rewards”package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA/FSA programs
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- 7 Company Holidays, plus 2 Floating holidays of your choice
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We are the fourth largest security integrator in the country and have proudly been installing innovative security and smart automation solutions in homes and businesses for more than 50 years. Our purpose is to make our world more secure, connected, and empowered, one customer at a time.
- Win as a team
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference every day
- Get it done
- Think big
If you share these ideals, we'd love to hear from you!
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
13555 Wellington Center CirGainesville, VA
Get fresh Customer Support Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.