- Posted: August 30, 2022
Would you like an opportunity to support high performance applications in a mixed Windows and Linux environment?
The client is a rapidly growing Fintech company in Chicago who is looking for a motivated individual to join their innovative collaborative team of System Engineers.
As a Systems Engineer you will leverage your knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery to implement IT operations best practices.
If you have experience with network communications, Active Directory, AWS and Azure environments, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please note this is an onsite position at the client’s Chicago office.
As an Systems Engineer, you will:
- Support, monitor, and troubleshoot high performance trading systems
- System administration and networking support for a mixed Linux and Windows environment
- Leverage your AWS and Azure cloud platform experience
- Collaborate with a team of System Engineers to develop and implement IT operations best practices
- 5+ years of system engineering experience
- Extensive hands on experience with system or network administration
- Experience supporting Linux and Windows platforms
- Detailed knowledge of network communications, Active Directory, AWS and Azure environments
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Knowledge of virtualization
- Knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Linux and Microsoft system administration and IT certifications are a plus
- Financial industry experience is a plus
- Onsite position - must work onsite in Chicago office
- Please note that vaccination is required for this position
No recruiter represented or third party candidate submissions will be accepted. Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted are considered the property of Vector Recruiting LLC and are not subject to payment of agency fees
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?