We’re looking for a Photography Associate to assist our photography team by taking the reins with
shooting all our NYC media! The hyper-organized and energetic individual that takes this role will be
responsible for tracking photography of outdoor advertising campaigns from start to finish across the
greater New York City area, reporting directly to our National Photography Manager as part of the
In this role you’ll spend at least 50% of your day outside in the fresh air snapping stunning photos on the
street, so be willing to take on an action-packed work life and occasionally break a sweat!
The ideal candidate is meticulous with time management and can handle a super fast work environment
with quick turnaround times.
This job is ideal for a photographer that wants job security and perks of a desk-job but still be outside
doing what they love.
As our Photography Associate you will be the primary point of contact for proof of performance
photography in New York, working with dispatch to schedule shoots of all NYC double decker buses,
Hampton Jitneys and billboards among other things. You’ll also photograph dozens of experiential
events and private charters so there might be some evening or weekend hours here and there for you
can earn that overtime coin! Additionally, the Photography Associate will assist with editing and
cataloguing photography across all markets nationwide alongside our photo team.
● Shoot various media forms around Manhattan and occasionally outside the city including buses,
billboards, special events and charters.
● Assist with daily photo requirements for ‘Proof of Performance’ reports that come from our Sales
● Track all New York campaigns, maintaining a live schedule using tools like Excel, Trello and Salesforce.
● Edit and catalogue all images you shoot with Adobe Lightroom CC, using our in-house metadata
● Maintain the online photo database, and work with the marketing team to get all clients images they
need before the deadline arrives.
● Work closely with operations team to foster open communication about upcoming installs and any
mechanical or dispatch issues that may be encountered with our media.
● Collaborate with staff on new ideas and directions for marketing and communications
● An online photography portfolio demonstrating your camera-wielding prowess!
(Any applications submitted without a digital portfolio WILL NOT be considered)
● Super motivated to be on out the streets of New York taking photos all day rain, hail or shine! (okay
maybe not hail)
● Able to operate a Canon DSLR for shooting on the streets of Manhattan, and comfortable with
navigating around Manhattan on foot/via subway.
● Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom is essential. Knowledge of Illustrator and
InDesign is a major plus!
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
● Familiarity with SalesForce is a bonus
● Pro-active and self-motivated. This role requires an independent, quick learner
● Thorough worker and especially attentive to details
● Strengths in organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
● Must be flexible, able to think on your feet, problem solve on the spot and adapt to changing
situations or last-minute requests. Be the type of person that picks up the phone when they need
● Must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends (once a month at minimum)