We are looking for a super energetic and talented designer to take on all our marketing sales collateral, branding and product design, and experiential design. Our Graphic Designer will be working directly under the Director of Marketing assisting with all Marketing functions including creating PowerPoint presentations, case studies and one-sheets, promotional products, digital assets, and sales collateral. This position is ideal for any multi-skilled creative looking for experience in a fun and young marketing team. The ideal candidate is someone with great interpersonal skills who can manage cross-departmental communications and is naturally proactive within their role.
If you’re a tech-savvy fast learner with digital art & design skills, then this job is for you!
● Conceptualize and evolve the visual identity of our brand while working towards our brand goals and company mission. Our New York based Graphic Designer will be the co-authority on making sure everything we produce stays within our Brand Guidelines.
● Design for a wide range of marketing and sales collateral including one-sheets, infographics, media kits, Powerpoint presentation decks, invitations, outdoor ads, and other print and digital projects on a case-by-case basis.
● Develop templates and style guides for use in various areas of the brand’s corporate identity particularly within Powerpoint and Adobe InDesign.
● Contribute to producing speculative art for outdoor advertising, using Photoshop to mock up advertising concepts on our various media formats from around the country, including buses and events
● Create digital assets for use on Social Media and website
● Collaborating with staff on new ideas and concepts for marketing and communications
● At least 1-2 years of experience designing for a brand in a professional office environment
● Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality materials from a collection of assets including an ability to understand and interpret company objectives into creative expressions.
● Total expertise in Adobe InDesign CC, Illustrator CC and Microsoft Powerpoint is essential
● Have a strong grip on design trends and tools, and even better – a finger on the pulse of pop culture
● Be a proactive project manager with an ability to multitask and keep projects on their timelines
● Be a creative individual willing to explore new ideas, but work well in a team setting
● Be a very strong communicator, a thorough worker that is especially attentive to details.
Be a note taker!
Start Date: ASAP
Full-time, Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Vector Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.