Vector Marketing is running virtual interviews for sales rep positions, start work within the week! Basic responsibilities include working with customers virtually, explaining our American made products, and placing any orders. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance.
We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success. Interview and work from home.
- Excellent pay – There is a base pay or a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Solid training – We’ve been training people to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
- Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time (20-30 hours), while others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as classes, other jobs, or family obligations.
- Choice of location – Sales reps are able to interview, train, and work from their home or dorm.
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages eighteen plus or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.