Personnel & Manpower Specialist, (AFGSC)
Vector CSP Lompoc, CA
- Posted: May 04, 2021
VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Personnel & Manpower Specialist to work at the Vandenberg AFB, Santa Barbara, CA.
Job Summary: Provide personnel and manpower support to bed-down management activities to Major Command and Installation-level organizations in support of the B-21 bomber, MH-139 helicopter and Ground Based Strategic Deterrence Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBM) and other new weapons systems.
- Secret Clearance
Education and Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years DoD Personnel and/or Manpower experience. Minimum two (2) years MAJCOM or higher level Personnel and/or Manpower experience.
- Minimum two (2) years PRAP administration experience. Shall be experienced in administration of, and compliance with all applicable PRP and PRAP requirements and regulations.
- Shall be experienced with personnel/manpower projection, Manpower Estimate Reports, and talent management.
- Support AFGSC/A5F for all manpower or personnel related planning for bed-down of all weapons systems.
- Work with AFGSC/A1 and Host Wings to ensure smooth flow of training and personnel movements consistent with best practices during weapon system bed-down.
- Responsible for full range of military and civilian personnel management functions.
- Responsible for ensuring that all related personnel management support services comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Participates in the planning, developing, and establishing program guidance, assessments, requirements, and advisory services for the program to external and internal customers.
- Responsible for end to end personnel program oversight across the organization.
- Performs, reviews, studies, and analyses to evaluate and recommend procedures and guidance to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the program.
- Provide conference and meeting support, such as facilitating meetings, graphic support, study materials, locating available conference rooms, invitations, stakeholder involvement, community relations, risk communication, etc., as approved by the Government.
- Provide administrative support such as documenting program files and processes, organizing files/records and providing administrative support, such as regulatory and partnering sessions.
- Advise the Government on validity, feasibility, achievability, and efficiency of proposed projects based on constraints in scheduling, cost, manpower, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Shall have knowledge of and experience with military Human Relations (HR) concepts.
- Shall have knowledge of and experience with laws and regulations of military personnel programs.
- Shall have experience with sustainment program inspection requirements, as well as management principles to provide advisory services and inspections of assigned programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of national, DoD, and U.S. Air Force statutory and regulatory policies, directives, and procedures relating to logistics and operations activities.
- Ability to gather, assemble, and analyze facts, draw conclusions, conduct analysis, devise recommended solutions, and package the entire process in briefings, papers, or reports suitable for executive use and decision-making.
- Skill in oral communications necessary to inform the leadership of program changes, to make presentations to management of a complex nature, and to lead and serve effectively on process teams.
- Skill in written communications to allow effective articulation of assigned tasks and publication of new and updated products.
- Experience navigating Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router and Secure Internet Protocol Router type IT systems.
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to . For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) 338-4255 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook, & Follow us on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vectorcsp/
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Vector CSP