Advanced Distributed Learning Specialist-USCG FORCECOM
- Posted: February 21, 2023
Provide Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) development support services and prepare design documents in accordance with USCG SOPs and other specified requirements.
- Must be eligible for a Secret Clearance
Education and Experience:
- Must possess a master's degree in Instructional Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Instructional & Performance Technology, or Education (with a concentration in Educational Technology)
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience using Instructional Systems Development (ISD) processes in the development of ADL courses and ADL training interventions
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience in using the following software applications: Microsoft Office programs, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Adobe Creative Suite Design and Web Premium and RoboHelp
- Prepare storyboards for content development in accordance with USCG SOPs and other requirements in the BPA Call
- Design ADL, including instructional, structural, and navigational design, to conform to USCG standards and requirements, including SOP Volume 7, established educational theories, practices, and performance support. These shall be accomplished using software, hardware, and other tools readily available within the USCG or specified
- Select appropriate delivery methods, ADL systems, and delivery media to support development of human performance and testing of competences
- Prepare and structure tests and practical application exercises so these are reliable indicators that a learner has learned to perform the tasks identified in the objectives
- Develop initial versions of online courses to include screen presentations, interactive components and assessments
- Perform formative and summative evaluations, including pilot studies
- Revise versions in accordance with feedback from reviews and data obtained in pilot testing
- Develop plans for piloting training experiences developed under BPA Calls
- Develop reports of pilot studies usable in finalizing the training products
- Participate in reviews
- Perform lifecycle maintenance on ADL products and supporting documentation as required
- Ensure work and processes conform to USCG TRASYS SOPs, standards, and other requirements stipulated in BPA Calls
- Provide ADL object updates, maintenance and technical assistance
- Assist the Government by placing ADL objects on the Government's server as designated by the COR, provide support in technical testing on the server, network, and workstation so that the object can be technically accepted
- Perform lifecycle maintenance on ADL assets and text documents as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to physically observe performance on site visits and climb ladders and/or other physical requirements associated with the work environment to include Government facilities or on vessels and platforms
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) 338-4255 or by email, email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/VectorCSP/ & Follow us on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vectorcsp/
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
EducationView all jobs at Vector CSP
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?