This position is currently in Seattle, WA but will transition to Everett, WA by 2022.
Vaupell designs, engineers, and produces custom, high performance engineered plastic and composite components and assemblies for demanding applications. We are the global market leader in plastics components and assemblies for aircraft interiors while also serving the broader aerospace, defense, medical and commercial markets.
Provides administrative and customer service support to Account Manager to provide excellent service to customers.
Duties & responsibilities:
· Manages customer open orders. Reviews open purchase orders to assure data matches what we have in our system. Researches discrepancies and takes action to resolve
· Manages customer portals. Logs on to portals regularly to find new orders, cancelled orders, and POC (Purchase Order Changes) and enters these
into Fourth Shift
· Expedites parts. Responds to customer requests for parts needed sooner than commit dates or status of late parts. Identifies status and acts through E-Verbal program to notify Planning of need to expedite the parts
· Manages Purchase Order (POC) requests through the planning and manufacturing group
· Acknowledges orders, responds to inquiries, communicates delivery status, to internal and external customers
· Assists Account Manager with additional duties such as RMA resolution, data gathering, metric management
· Other duties as assigned
· Requires strong knowledge of ERP systems and general computer skills for fast, accurate entry of customer order data
· Requires strong problem solving skills to exceed our customer's expectations
· Must have the ability to understand and support the inquiries from our customers with clear communication in written or spoken English
· Ability to negotiate solutions and prioritize orders with both our customers and manufacturing sites managing overall cost
· Ability to work with peer groups to ensure that the needs of the customer are being met, flow down of customer requirements is timely and accurate, and the Voice of the Customer is communicated and drives the internal organization’s behavior
Candidates must be either US Citizens or US Persons to ensure Vaupell’s compliance with ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration Regulations.)