Who We Are:
We are a modern men's health company, looking to simplify access to comprehensive health solutions for men. We are built on the foundational belief that men need and deserve dedicated, comprehensive and specialized medical care. If you are excited about building a remote medical practice with a fantastic team, then you are in the right place. We are seeking an experienced men’s Health physician assistant or nurse practitioner who is a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and significant autonomy. This is a great opportunity for an NP looking to have a voice and actively contribute to shaping a practice in a refreshing, progressive environment.
This is an opportunity to train and develop men's health under the training and mentorship of Dr. Alex Pastuszak, Chief Clinical Officer, Board-Certified Urologist, and men's health expert.
- Provide outstanding service and care to patients who are seeking testosterone replacement therapy in the patient's home or office.
- Follow practice's protocols to assess, order tests and diagnose common men’s health issues and prescribe appropriately. Titrate medications based on the patient’s symptomatic complaints.
- Maintain proper documentation in the patient’s medical record (don't worry, our EMR is provider-friendly)
- Prescribe medications if clinical diagnosis necessitates a prescription.
- Maintain annual continuing education requirements and stay current on the latest research and clinical guidelines.
- You are a physician or nurse practitioner who holds a valid, unrestricted license to practice in FL
- Clinical experience with adults is preferred, we can train you in men's health
- You can obtain an unrestricted DEA license (the company will reimburse you after you are employed and active for 90 days)
- Desirable hours of operation, login to the portal and notify us of your availability.
- You'll be matched to patients who book appointments on our website.
- Pay is $95/visit