Journeyman High Voltage Substation Technician - Electrician
Vaughn Industries, LLC Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Journeyman Substation Technician Job Summary
Vaughn Industries is a family owned construction company headquartered in Carey, Ohio that has been in business over 56 years. Vaughn has been built through a deep commitment to its customers for quality service and to its employees for a safe workplace where they can create a successful future. We offer careers in Electrical, Renewable Energy, Mechanical, and High Voltage construction trades. Vaughn Industries offers great wages and a full benefit package to all full time employees! Our culture is Safety Quality & Customer Satisfaction.
We currently have openings for Journeyman Substation Technicians to work in our High Voltage Substation division. We are looking for individuals who are willing to work in & around Ohio & who are also willing to travel!
Requirements of a Journeyman Substation Technician:
· Journeyman certification or equivalent experience to provide the skills necessary to perform the work of a Journeyman
· Driver’s License & reliable transportation-- Class A CDL is a PLUS!
Duties will include:
- Concrete forming and finishing
- Erection of steel structures
- Blueprint reading
- Control wiring and site layout
- Equipment operation
- MIG welding
- Substation wireman
Wages and Benefits:
· Excellent wages
· Employee Training and growth opportunities
· Overnight perdiem, if applicable-- $100/night
· Cell phone discount through Verizon
· Employee Appreciation events
· ACE hardware employee discount
· Branded Vaughn Industries clothing store
After a 30 day Introductory period Vaughn offers the following benefit package:
· 401k retirement plan with employer match 150% of the first 4% of employee deferral
· Paid holidays
· Medical, Rx, and Life insurance (no premium to employee)
· Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Voluntary dependent health and life insurance
· Voluntary short and long term disability, dental and vision
· Unpaid Planned Time off (2 weeks)
· Paid funeral leave
· Paid military and jury duty leave
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Salary will be based on proven past success.
Vaughn Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
Vaughn Industries, LLCWhy Work Here?
“Through These Doors Walk the Finest Craftsmen in the Land” -- Competitive wages with benefits! Family owned!
Vaughn Industries, LLC is a contractor based in Carey, Ohio providing nationwide construction of Building Tomorrow's Energy Resources. From the first residential electrical job that Founder, Ron Vaughn, performed over 55 years ago, our services have grown into the industrial/commercial sectors, including electrical, mechanical (HVAC and Pipefitting), plumbing, high voltage substation, high voltage transmission and distribution, and renewable energy construction. We are ranked 111 out of the 600 specialty contractors by McGraw-Hill ENR. Vaughn Industries currently employs over 550 full-time employees between the corporate office in Carey, Ohio, our central Ohio office in Lewis Center OH.