Managed Services Administrator Intern
Position: Managed Services Administrator
Organization: Telecom Management Solutions (TMS)
Reports to: Manager- Telecom Management Services
Summary: Vatic Outsourcing, a growing telecom consulting firm, is seeking an intern for our Telecom Management Solutions team. In this internship, you will gain knowledge of the telecom industry as well as invaluable customer service skills. At Vatic, we are known for our "White-Glove" care for our clients and this type of support is a skill that can be transferred into any career path. This paid internship will consist of 20-25 hours per week. As a growing business, there is also a likelihood that a successful internship could turn into a full-time position in our firm.
Essential Functions and Qualifications:
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours/week
- Must have a basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Must be comfortable communicating with clients/vendors/and internal team members
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills as this position will be handling numerous projects at the same time
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating with telecom carriers (on the phone and through email/online portals) to make changes, track down contracts/invoices, submit payments, and cancel services
- Building invoice/service trackers in Microsoft Excel to quantify value of completed projects and services provided by Vatic
- Calling clients to find missing information such as usernames, service addresses, and cost codes
- Assisting account managers and analysts with various projects
Supervisory Responsibility: While there is not a formal responsibility for personnel management, this role will work closely with various members of internal peer and management organizations and will need to take various leadership roles, internally and externally.
Work Environment: This position operates in a professional office environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Job contingent upon a background check
EEO Statement: It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy, and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
Vatic’ s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, known mental and physical disabilities, or veteran status. Federal and state laws require this, and we believe equal employment opportunity is simply good business practice.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Vatic OutsourcingAtlanta, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.