We are looking for a Validation Engineer.
*Experienced candidates preferred.
· Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria and to identify root causes of problems for various pharma and other facilities.
· Prepare validation and performance qualification protocols for new or modified processes, systems, or equipment for various production types.
· Coordinate the implementation or scheduling of validation testing with affected departments and personnel. Create, populate, and maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, and validate systems.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Requires Bachelors's or Master’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or any related life sciences discipline.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why Work Here?Vastek is a Minority owned company catering to Top Fortune Companies for their Staffing and Contingent Workforce requirements Contingent workforce / Permanent staffing sourcing category Vastek specializes in providing potential candidates with sound knowledge in High Technology, Information Technology, Defense and Aerospace Engineering to support various client projects. We have more than 200 candidates working all over US predominantly in the software development discipline.We are mid sized company and provide IT Services. we supply consultants to top 500 Inc Companies. We are specialized into Security Engineers, Data Base Administrators, Citric Engineer/Analyst, In for/Lawson Analyst, Pharma, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Validation Engineer, Test Engineer, Quality Analyst, Quality Engineer, Systems Analyst , Computer Systems Validation and Clinical Business Analyst, QA Tester roles.We are located at 1230 Columbia St, Suite-1180, San Diego, CA-92101.
Awesome Environment great benefits, and lots of room for growth.