We are looking for a right candidates who is willing to join our project soon.
- Gather input from subject matter experts, users and stakeholders to document business needs and constraints that are easily understood, thorough, and accurate.
- Define and analyze solution options that balance business value, usability and technical feasibility.
- Create project plans that set milestones, identify dependencies, and communicate progress.
- Organize and facilitate meetings to share timelines and address open questions.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors through implementation and rollout.
- Build trusted relationships with end-users by providing system support and incorporating feedback.
- Provides a user-focused approach to all ideas and decisions. Advocates for the user community through understanding of their roles, responsibilities and processes.
GENERAL EDUCATION, SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
.The ideal experience and critical competencies for the role include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree/Master's Degree and at least 1 year of experience as a business analyst.
- Experience working in collaborative environments and with Agile methodologies.
- Experience making complex concepts and business problems ‘simple’.
- Powerful analytical skillset with the ability to motivate others to share your vision and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable, dependable, and dedicated to your products and team.
- Familiarity with application architecture, web applications, databases and other relevant technologies.
- Self-starter that likes to get their hands-on and tinker with data and reporting tools.
- Excellent writing and listening skills with a proven ability to disseminate information effectively and articulate your thoughts in a clear and concise manner.
Why Work Here?
Providing award-winning, comprehensive services assure skilled and compassionate care in the comfort of your own home for 30 years.