Job Title: Customer Care Sales Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Call Center Director
The Customer Care Sales Supervisor is responsible for the leadership, training and development of the agents under their supervision.
Supervise the Call Center floor including agent sales and non-sales activities, agent transactions, personnel related issues, incoming call volume and daily operations
Understand the specific sales goals and identify gaps in performance, productivity, quality and cost at the agent and team level
Handle escalated customer calls and take appropriate steps needed to resolve customer complaints and issues in a timely manner
Identify opportunities to implement innovative approaches to maximize efficiency to maintain high morale
Ensure individual and team quality scores meet program goals by consistently participating in the call monitoring and reporting process
Provide coaching and development on a daily basis
Identify and resolve sales operational, performance and training issues or concerns
Ensure agents receive and are up to date with all necessary training
Ensures that agents are informed of changes in policies, procedures, and of changes in services and features that are offered to our customers
Assists the Call Center Manager with projects and initiatives as appropriate.
Frequently required to provide the highest standard of quality, commitment, and courtesy in dealing with Vast Broadband customers and employees, focusing on customer satisfaction and retention.
Coordinates with other departments as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of successful sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisor experience in a call center environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral communications skills including active listening skills and telephone etiquette are required
- Ability to coach and motive a team of representative to meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts
- Must be able to operate office equipment to include telephone, headset, computer, and printer
- Must be able to multi-task and function effectively and consistently in fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in scheduling which may require evening and weekend hours
Frequently required to communicate verbally with customers
Frequently required to sit continuously for extended periods of time
Frequently required to perform repetitive tasks such as data entry and using telephone
Must have the ability to view and understand account information