Immigration Associate Attorney
Vasquez Law Firm,PLLC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Growing small firm looking to add an Immigration Associate Attorney to assist with new and ongoing cases.Compensation:
Growing small firm looking to add an Immigration Associate Attorney to assist with new and ongoing cases.
$40,000 - $80,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving skills are necessary to work with all levels of staff and clients
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Must be a member in good standing of the North Carolina Bar
- Must be organized, have the ability to work under time constraints, comfortable in the courtroom, outgoing personality, ability to work independently.
- Have a true desire to help others
- Immigration experience to include affirmative applications and removal defense.
- Adding other areas of law to the practice is open for discussion
- Bilingual a plus - specifically Spanish
We help immigrants and their families navigate the legal aspects of immigration, criminal defense, personal injury and workers compensation issues in their own language, connecting them with resources to improve their lives far beyond their court cases
Vasquez Law Firm,PLLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?