Customer Service & Office Administrator
Half-time 20 hours per week and flexible schedule:
At Vasa, Inc., the Customer Service & Office Administrator performs a variety of duties and “wears several hats”, including customer service & communication, data entry, order processing, and inventory control.
Customer Service Responsibilities Include:
- Customer Communications via Email, Chat, and Telephone
- Receive and service inbound requests & orders
- Knowledge of the Vasa products – functions, benefits, uses
- Understand the Vasa customer persona types
- Knowledge of the Vasa resources to better serve customers
- Inquiry fulfillment – using Vasa’s order management software & system:
- Service Domestic and International requests for product information, price and shipping quotations
- Data entry of customer’s information
- Perform inquiry follow-ups as needed
- Order Processing – using Vasa’s order management software & system:
- Data entry of customer’s order and payment information
- Process payment – credit card, checks, wire transfers, PO’s
- Prepare paperwork and shipping labels, etc. to ship orders
- Process shipments using FedEx Ground, FedEx Air and USPS systems
- Process and service customer warranty & missing parts requests
- International customer inquiry fulfillment & order processing
- Office Administrative Inventory Control duties include:
- Efficient use of the company’s inventory tracking software and system to determine Inventory needs and delivery dates to maintain consistent production to match sales forecasts;
- Maintain a weekly inventory update, including ROP reporting;
- Work cooperatively with team members on inventory & purchasing decisions;
- Perform inventory purchasing functions, including purchase orders (POs) and arranging the delivery logistics;
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers and negotiate the best pricing & terms;
- Identify and resolve any issues related to pricing, delivery, utilization, & loss due to the rejection of unacceptable items;
- Perform inventory counts & adjustments, including a year-end reconciliation process;
- Participate in annual comparative pricing analysis for parts & sub-assemblies.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able and willing to “wear several hats”, i.e. perform multiple duties
- Proven ability to set up efficient systems;
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with spreadsheets, Google docs, data entry, and ability to thoroughly learn new programs
- Consistent attention to details and ability to “get it right the first time” ;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven proficiency in analyzing and reporting data regarding inventory issues, results, trends, and offering solutions;
- Self-directed, with the ability to work independently and in a team;
- Friendly, positive and enthusiastic
Other qualities that would be a “Plus” for any applicant (though not required):
- Athletic experience and healthy lifestyle
- Experience in inventory control, purchasing and supply chain logistics
- Experience managing the logistics for shipping, importing, and exporting goods
- Bookkeeping or similar work
- Minimum of Associates Degree;
- 3-5 years experience in a related field;
- Proven successful & accurate working with numbers and details;
- Excellent ability to learn new software applications quickly and thoroughly;
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel;
- Demonstrates a positive and mature attitude toward co-workers, customers, and suppliers.
We design and make premium quality fitness machines that are used by athletes and coaches worldwide.
We're self-reliant, sporty New Englanders who value a healthy lifestyle and a relaxed, productive working vibe. We make innovative fitness products that help our customers get results. It’s kinda cool we get to do this and keep the vibe relaxed and productive.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an Email describing why you would be ideal for the job. Include your resume, 3 professional references, availability and your salary requirements.
Email to Rob Sleamaker, CEO/President – Email: email@example.com
Please, no calls or drop-ins.
To learn more about Vasa, Inc., read more here: https://vasatrainer.com/our-story/