B2B Account Manager
Varsity Tutors Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Varsity Tutors:
Varsity Tutors, a Nerdy Company, is the leading direct-to-consumer, curated platform for live online learning benefiting both learners and experts. We have built a comprehensive online learning destination that enables the delivery of scaled high-quality live expertise for learners of all ages across thousands of subjects and multiple learning formats through the application of technology and AI. We've raised $107M million in venture capital from TCV, Learn Capital, and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. We also recently announced that Nerdy, the parent company of Varsity Tutors, plans to go public via a SPAC with TPG Pace Tech Opportunities later this year, with a $1.7 billion market valuation.
We succeed thanks to a diverse mix of talented people who want to come, to stay, and do their best work. If you love learning, technology, and making a true impact, you're going to love working here!
Overview of Position
Varsity Tutors is searching for a B2B Account Manager to join our team! The B2B Account Manager will help generate partnerships with companies and organizations where Varsity Tutors can provide learning solutions and support. The individual in this role needs to exhibit a high level of professionalism and have the ability to build strong relations with key stakeholders of other companies. The B2B Account Manager will be an advocate for Varsity Tutors, its brand, and its suite of learning products and programs. They assess needs, manage accounts to drive consumption, and increase retention and existing sales (renewals) by strengthening client relations and providing high-quality service.
- Bachelor level degree in any major is preferred
- Education experience and knowledge in K-12, higher education, and test prep is helpful
- Ability to consult through conducting needs analysis and offering product based solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales, business development or client relations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer relations skills and high emotional intelligence
- Conduct outreach to key stakeholders at other companies and effectively pitch the benefits of partnering with Varsity Tutors
- Assess and understand the needs of high priority clients from top-tiered organizations and companies, ensuring high satisfaction with our products/services
- Achieve client renewal and B2B partnership goals
- Deep understanding of the products and services we offer
- Assist in client service and build strong relations with our B2B partners
- Manage client records to ensure proper follow-up and client satisfaction
- Communicate effectively with internal team and high-level external customers
- Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Company Plan
- Remote Position, fully work from home (or wherever you like!)
- PTO, paid holidays, plus a floating holiday (for your birthday!)
- Paid VTO ("volunteer time off" to do community service/charity work)
- 52 hours of Free Learning Sessions per year for you or immediate families members and free access to our Virtual School Day classes and School@Home program
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to help transform how the world learns!
Varsity Tutors is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. (INDHP)
BusinessView all jobs at Varsity Tutors