We are seeking a friendly, energetic, outgoing person to join our cosmetic surgery practice as a Patient Advocate in our Telesales Department. This full-time opportunity has a Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm schedule, and is located in our beautiful surgical center in Newport Beach, CA. In this key role, you will be the first line of communication for inbound inquiries. You will be responsible for educating potential patients on surgical and non-surgical options, scheduling consultations appointments, and maintaining on going relationships with existing patients. This position is eligible for a monthly bonus program that is designed around meeting and exceeding business objectives.
• Responding to new inbound patient inquiries via phone, text and email while adhering to a standard business follow-up protocol, answering frequently asked questions, and converting inquiries to consultation appointments.
• Educating new potential patients on surgical and non-surgical options.
• Maintaining relationships with existing surgical and non-surgical patients with post procedure follow-up to answer and or field questions for surgical staff and or schedule post procedure follow-up appointments.
• Document customer interactions with details of inquiries, as well as actions taken within the practice ERM system.
• Handle customer calls efficiently, effectively and professionally.
• Understand and comply with HIPPA privacy requirements.
• Meet practice-established customer service standards for service (e.g., same day replies).
• Achieve productivity standards while maintaining the highest level of customer service (e.g., meets or exceeds all departmental goals).
• Demonstrates excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional, friendly, energetic phone demeanor skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Mac products and devices.
• Fast learner with the ability to absorb and retain business knowledge, able to speak confidently on surgical and non-surgical options to educate potential patients.
• Ability to meet critical deadlines, as well as meet and or exceed departmental business objectives.
• Ability prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Excellent data entry skills with attention to speed and detail.
• Proven ability to maintain cooperative working relationships at all levels.
• Above average computer skills and aptitude for learning new applications.
• Ability to manage discreet and sensitive information.
• Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job.
• 2-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 2 years minimum customer support, tele-sales, sales or customer facing experience required.
• Experience using a customer service (“CRM or ERM”) system a plus.
• Bilingual Spanish spoken, reading, and written skills a plus.
• Social media savvy a plus.