Portfolio Service Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Rate - $25-28/hr
Note - This is primarily a remote role for Utah or AZ, will need to go to the office once per month. Days and hours: Monday through Friday 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Training will be 5 weeks with hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Must be located in Tempe or Utah.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in banking/financial services industry
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements that impact financial services
- Proficient in MS Office software
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work. They come to us for our expertise, deep network, and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising professionals, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
The Portfolio Service Advisor (PSA) answers incoming calls/emails specific to the company's Startup Banking clients. They will assist with a variety of client requests through including but not limited to; online banking navigation, wires, transactions detail, DDA, MMA, CMMA account maintenance, adding additional accounts, credit and debit card, bill pay, mobile deposit, and PPP loans.
This position will:
- Answer incoming calls/Emails from clients needing help with all their banking needs
- Learn and help pilot a new chat feature we will be launching in 2022
- Demonstrate white glove customer service in handling al customer requests for the Startup Banking clientele
- Problem solve and assist clients with account research
- Maintain a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment multi-tasking when necessary
- Work with internal partners to ensure RMS tickets are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information effectively and tactfully
- Partner with Startup Banking sales team ensuring client requests are handled accurately and in a timely manner, escalating appropriately as needed
- Demonstrate the ability to read/report team metrics pointing out trends and areas of improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Drive service innovation and transformation through automation, self-service capabilities, and channel integration
AutomotiveView all jobs at Varite Inc
Get fresh Remote Career Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!