- $55 to $60 Hourly
Pay Range - $55-$60/hr
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Specialized knowledge of procurement, accounting, budgeting, and travel (desired).
- Ability to perform independent research and analysis, develop sound recommendations.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple projects concurrently.
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Strong analytical, multitasking and time management skills.
- Ability to lead and influence successfully in a highly matrix or virtual organization.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises sound judgment in selecting methods and
- techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Normally receives little or no instruction on day-to-day work, general instruction on new assignments. Works under occasional supervision.
- Minimum Education/Training/Certification
- Bachelor's degree, Masters preferred.
- Minimum Work Experience - Six years related experience.
Provides advanced financial management support with minimal supervision. Develops, interprets and implements financial models in support of planning and control of financial performance for the Division. Monitors progress of system projects and provides project financial statuses and advice to management as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops reporting tools (scorecards, etc.) and key performance metrics to provide insight into trends and potential risks/opportunities
- Identifies areas of improvement as it relates to reporting channels, mechanisms or data storage. Develop appropriate database structures or other media storage devices for use by the entire department
- Participates in District / System work groups related to financial plans and goals
- Responsible for development and execution of monthly forecast processes and complex variance analysis
- Serves as the knowledge source for one or more financial focus areas with a solid understanding of accounting, expense and capital budgeting, and PACS rules, contracts and agreements
- Supports management in the development of budgets, forecasts, position papers, analysis summaries and other documents to obtain senior management approval or recommend a course of action for financial matters
- Supports the long-range planning for the Division and assist in the development of action plans and financial forecasting tools to meet short and long-range financial plans
- Follow up activities include; initiating and managing financial systems that will improve efficiency and cost effectiveness of the operations
- Working independently, generates standard reporting deliverables, leads forecasting efforts and analysis of potential responses to Senior Leadership
- Performs other duties as assigned
Varite IncSan Francisco, CA
Finance and InsuranceView All Varite Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.