Client Executive SaaS Sales | Higher Education | 100% Remote
- Over a month ago
- $110,000 to $180,000 Yearly
This is a 100% fully remote role. Work virtually from anywhere in the Continental U.S.
Varis is a well-funded and fast-growing technology startup that focuses on digital commerce software-as-a-service and procurement and is owned by The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ: ODP). We are innovation driven, customer centric, and ready to transform eProcurement and business-to-business (B2B) Marketplaces. Our culture is focused on a bold vision, launching the simplest (yet still valuable) solutions to learn, then either failing or scaling fast as we iterate towards our product goals.
Joining us now is a ground-floor opportunity to shape our limitless future. You will see and feel the direct impact of your work, be surrounded by passionate people, learn how to be an entrepreneur, and be at the center of a highly dynamic business model with tremendous individual and collective potential.
Quickly apply by emailing your resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Varis is actively seeking to hire a Higher Education sector SaaS/Software sales executive. This role requires a top-performing sales professional with a passion for the higher education domain and a desire to join a rapidly expanding, successful team in the SaaS B2B Procure-to-Pay arena.
- Drive successful business growth by identifying new prospects and leverage partnership contacts.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the SaaS sales process and Varis value proposition.
- Apply consultative selling by prioritizing relationships and open dialogue to understand and provide solutions to customer needs.
- Understand unique customer needs and align customer profiles to ensure successful sales that result in high customer satisfaction and commitments to long-term contracts.
- Consistently land small business to mid-market SaaS opportunities in the B2B space via advanced contract negotiation.
- Serve as a highly motivated professional who does what is right for the customer.
- Design plans to ensure the prospecting pipeline continually grows and generates new contacts.
- Research, design, and oversee proactive campaigns to create new sales opportunities.
- Remain ahead of the curve with respect to the latest sales trends and newest technologies, including competitor research.
- Maintain sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply and demand.
- Establish and maintain both technical and business credibility with customer leadership.
- Build strong internal, external, and cross-functional relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Extenevie experience selling software to the higher education sector is required.
- Sales Experience with a strong interest in technology learning new products and features.
- Full cycle sales experience with a strong track record of surpassing sales targets. Also, open to strong BDR experience.
- Experience with Challenger or Consultative Sales methodologies.
- Hunting and Closing skill set, no farming is required.
- Experience in consistently surpassing sales targets
- Ability to maintain confidence, confidentially, and composure during difficult and/or complex situations.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced deadline environment while successfully managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work, influence, problem solve, and engage with all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record in adapting to change.
- KPI and goal driven.
- Travel required: 10-20% of time.
The figures in this range reflect the average annual base salary for the given role, while additional variable incentives based on performance may also be available. Recruiters can share more information about our bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all required responsibilities and skills. Other duties and special projects may be assigned per business needs. Job descriptions are subject to change at any time with or without notice.Benefits and Perks
- 100% permanent remote work in the United States
- Medical / dental / vision, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Offer (PTO) and company paid holidays
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) matching program
- Discounted auto, home, and pet insurance
- Retirement savings plan rollovers
- Banking services
- Military leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular pay for funeral/memorial service observance
- Discounts on Office Depot/Microsoft/Apple products and services
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
Varis is wholly owned by The ODP Corporation, which is the legal employer of Varis associates.
The ODP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in alignment with the City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
CCPA disclosure notice here.
Varis - United States
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?