- $17 to $20 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
You will be trained and work in 4 critical areas of our warehouse, assemble, picking orders, packing orders and inventory.
This Position Will Be Responsible For:
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer's batch/order specifications. Product is to be organized, minimizing damage to the item, keeping paperwork attached. Then packing order and preparing for shipping including all necessary paperwork to include labels and bill of ladings. Packing should be in correct box with necessary products to create a damage free package.
- Ensuring outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Reporting quality variances to supervisor
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Moving and staging product and materials using a double pallet jack or other equipment. Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the double pallet jack or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Keeping appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse. Act as back-up during times of absence and vacation
- Charging forklift battery as needed; participate in physical inventories; perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed; repair pallets when necessary
- Adhering to all double pallet jack operation procedures discussed at the double pallet jack/forklift operators qualification/certification and safety meetings. The teammate is responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment in a safe, efficient manner according to all safety standards.
- Maintaining a safe working environment. Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Recognize our customers and VARCO's commitment to pride and quality work. Assist in maintaining the security of the building and conduct all activities in a manner that promotes a safe environment.
- Pulling & Packing orders in a timed environment and meet assigned times.
- Apply and Prop 65 warnings to all products.
- Actively participate in bonus program. Bonuses will not be paid if you receive a written warning, are suspended, terminated, or resign prior to payout.
- Immediately report any accidents or injuries to leadership. Complete any required reports at that time.
- You must meet assigned order times and objectives.
- Experience with and ability to operate material handling equipment to include pallet jack.
- Must be capable of repetitive lifting of up to 100 lbs. and must be able to sit, stand, bend over and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines and assigned order times.
- Strong attention to detail and quality controls.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Review and potential for raise in 90 days along with career path opportunities in a growing company.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan available after 1 year of service with 100% company match up to 5% of your salary
- Paid holidays, including 2 days for Thanksgiving
- 3 Floating Holiday Off (FHO) days after 90 days of employment
- 1 Earned Holiday Off (EHO) day per month with perfect attendance, up to 12 days per year
- Bonus potential based on performance
- $1,000 bonus for home buying assistance
- Review and potential raise after 90 days, along with career path opportunities in a growing company
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00per with experience, no experience positions may be available at lower rate
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.