Job Title: Systems Analyst
Reference Number: Z101119.1
Position Type: Permanent
Duration: Varasset Permanent FTE
- Local applicants preferred
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorships
- Salary requirements MUST be submitted with resume
Apply to: email@example.com
Experienced systems analyst who wants to work with cutting edge technology, in a fast-paced growing company where we also have reasonable hours. We are respectful of your private time, have excellent benefits, and a great product.
- Prepare and conduct business process analysis
- Prepare and conduct Fit Gap Analysis
- Document and present results of analyses
- Create development design specifications
- Create design documents for customer understanding and acceptance
- System configurations
- Assist in the identification and creation of process test scenarios
- Support training and testing efforts, as needed
- Provide input to the high-level estimation process
- Information Systems or Computer Science Degree or relevant experience
- Knowledge of relational databases. SQL Server experience is a plus
- Comfortable interfacing with customers with a constantly positive disposition; excellent people and teamwork skills
- Ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Knowledge of general technical specifications and the ability to translate technical guidelines and specifications to non-technical customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Previous experience in a technical environment, working as a liaison between technical and user entities.
- Previous working experience or knowledge of electric, telecommunication and utility industries.
- Experience with Work Management or Asset Management software.
- Proficiency with all standard office applications and Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Software implementation experience a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages a plus.