Strategic Acquisition Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The candidate will provide SETA support for the acquisition of ground systems cooperatively with Government, FFRDC, and other SETA contractors. Candidate should be strong in the areas of strategic acquisition and source selection planning. The candidate's responsibilities include:
- Advise Senior and Mid-Level managers on acquisition decisions to include investment strategies, portfolio priorities, and risk assessment of project execution;
- Developing integrated acquisition schedules across multiple lines of effort to include managing milestones within acquisition plans to progress through source selection processes;
- Generating acquisition strategies and RFP supporting documentation (ASC, SOW, CDRL, model contracts etc.);
- Assisting and managing quality control of documentation and actively participating in source selection activities; and
- Provide technical and cost assessment of developer proposals, technical reports, design artifacts, and program plans
- Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph;
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- Experience in engineering and/or acquisition of Intelligence Community (IC) and/or DoD spacecraft systems;
- Knowledge of IC and/or DoD acquisition roles, processes, and/or program management;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment with excellent communication skills; and
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Bachelor's STEM degree
- Advanced degree
- Experience with IC and/or DoD space architectures
- Experience working within or closely with the customer's Acquisition Offices
Additional Information: This position is in Chantilly, VA.
Varantec, Inc. operates as a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business concern founded in 2011 that provides Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) as well as acquisition services to the Government. Varantec is looking to grow in the areas of ground and space systems engineering and acquisition support and will focus on providing each employee with a high level of job satisfaction. At Varantec, Inc. we value honesty, integrity and commitment to the mission. All of our employees are all free of any Organizational Conflict of Interest issues.
Varantec, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Acquisition Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.