Varada Consulting, LLC is seeking full-time Infrastructure Project Manager to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronics Health Records Modernization Program (EHRM).
This 10 year, $22.3 billion dollar program’s mission is to provide IT infrastructure modernizations and systems delivery support to the VA’s IT systems that address some of the VA’s top priorities, including improving the efficiency of both claims processing and Veteran’s overall experiences when communicating with VA.
Work as an Infrastructure Project Manager in a fast paced, high pressure environment to review and provide expert recommendations on LAN/WAN/WLAN requirements, topologies, connectivity, design guides. Develop written requirements, topologies, design guides, standards, processes, standard operating procedures, and deployment plans. Provide input to network enterprise design architecture. Participate in technology integration efforts with other engineering and support teams. Consult with various stakeholders to provide support and updates on project status.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field is required. 8 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Large enterprise network engineer background with a strong understanding of technology stack
- Able to plan, design, and oversee deployment of complex enterprise-wide or large-scale information architectures including computer hardware and software, operating systems, middleware, communications hardware and software, and security components
- Knowledge of standards for open systems architectures as they apply to the implementation and specification of complex information management solutions to ensure systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards
- Able to identify necessary interfaces between enterprise solution applications and legacy IT environments
- Able to perform business case analysis and identification of alternative solutions and resulting business impacts
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience in the VA, DoD or both
- Experience support Electronic Health Records programs
Varada Consulting, LLC is an Equal Employment Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status