Executive Assistant Office Manager
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Manage records and information
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Support departments in their tasks
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High level of autonomy
About 30 million Americans have diabetes. This population suffers from about 2 million DFUs, with about 550,000 new cases diagnosed each year. Most DFUs (55% to 70%) do not heal with currently available treatments. Each year, over 100,000 DFU patients are forced to undergo expensive and debilitating amputations.
Vaporox’s patented and FDA 510(k)-cleared Vaporous Hyperoxia Therapy (VHTTM) technology has been shown in multiple clinical studies to heal 85% of the DFUs that resist standard treatment.
In the summer of 2020, the company received authorization to bill for VHT under an established “Category 1” reimbursement code which has resulted in real-world success comparable to our clinical studies. This has created a huge demand in the market for our technology.
The company has a mass-market second-generation device coming to market in Q4 this year and is scaling up to meet demand, including hiring in sales, marketing, support, logistics, and administration.
Get fresh Executive Assistant Office Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.